What's Happening in Stephen's City
Upcoming Events and Meetings:
- November 5 Town Council Meeting 7:30 pm.
- November 5 Personnel Committee 5:00 pm.
- November 11 OFFICE CLOSED, VETERANS DAY
- November 12 Historic Preservation Committee 5:00 pm
- November 20 Water and Sewer 5:30 pm, Public Works 6:00 pm
- November 21 Finance Committee 4:00 pm. Newtown Hieritage Festival 7:00pm
- November 25 Parks & Recreation Committee 5:00 pm.
- November 26 Planning Comission 7:30 pm
- November 27 OFFICE CLOSES AT NOON, Finance Comitte 5:00 pm
- November 28 HAPPY THANKSGIVING-OFFICE CLOSED
- November 29 OFFICE CLOSED
- December 2 Water/Sewer bills due without penalty
- December 3 Town Council 7:30 pm. Penalty added to Water/Sewer bills
- December 5 Tax payments due without penalty
- December 9 Water shut off date
- December 10 Personel Comimittee 5:00 pm
- December 18 Historic Preservation Committee 5:00 pm.
- December 19 Water/Sewer 5:30 pm, Public Works 6:00 pm.,NHF 7:00 pm.
- December 25 TOWN OFFICE CLOSED-MERRY CHRISTMAS
- December 27 Public Safety 7:00 pm.
Message from the Mayor:
Welcome to Stephens City, a unique little town
situated at the northern end of the Shenandoah Valley between the
beautiful Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains. Steeped in history,
we have maintained a small town atmosphere even though there is growth
all around us. We have managed to grow ourselves but we have
a vision and a plan as to how to maintain our small town atmosphere
while offering residents all the comforts and amenities the future
has to offer.
A friendly smile and warm greeting await you. We hope to see