What's Happening in Stephen's City
Upcoming Events and Meetings:
- June 4th-Town Council Meeting 7:30 p.m.
- June 11th-Personnel Comm. Mtg 6:00 p.m.
- June 13th NHF Meeting 7:00 p.m.
- June 18th Historic Preservation Mtg. 5:00 p.m.
- June 19th Water/Sewer Comm. Mtg. 5:00 p.m. and
Public Works Comm. Mtg. 5:30 p.m.
- June 24th Parks & Recreation Comm. 5:00 p.m.
- June 25th Planning Comm. Mtg. 7:30 p.m.
- June 26th Finance Comm. Mtg. 5:00 p.m. and Special
Mtg of the Town Council for Budget 5:30 p.m.
- June 27th Public Safety Comm. Mtg. 5:00 p.m.
- July 2nd Town Council Mtg 7:30 p.m.
- July 4th Office Closed
- July 9th Personnel Comm. Mtg. 6:00 p.m.
- July 16th Historic Preservation Comm. Mtg. 5:00
- July 17th Water/Sewer Comm. 5:00 p.m. and Public
Works Comm. Mtg 5:30 p.m.
- July 22nd Parks & Recreation Comm. Mtg. 5:00 p.m.
- July 24th Finance Comm. Mtg. 5:00 p.m.
- July 25th Public Safety Comm. 5:00 p.m.
- July 30th Planning Comm. Mtg. 7:30 p.m.
Message from the Mayor:
Welcome to Stephens City, a unique little town
situated at the northern end of the Shenandoah Valley between the
beautiful Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains. Steeped in history,
we have maintained a small town atmosphere even though there is growth
all around us. We have managed to grow ourselves but we have
a vision and a plan as to how to maintain our small town atmosphere
while offering residents all the comforts and amenities the future
has to offer.
A friendly smile and warm greeting await you. We hope to see